Looking from our company’s perspective, we have invested in talents and intellect in Lithuania so that to be able to continue our work. Now we see employees creating a great value, so we want to continue to invest in their competences and remuneration. These are a well-educated, multilingual people. In Lithuania, we also have employees who we consider among the most talented throughout the corporation.
- Functions: Compliance, Digital, Finance & Accounting, Analytics, HR, IT, Customer operations, other
- FTE: 2000+
- EST: 2010, Vilnius
- Languages: 34 languages
Western Union, a leader in global payment services, established its European Regional Operations Center (EUROC) in Vilnius in July 2010. With more than 2,000 employees, the facility has become the largest WU site worldwide and now serving in 34 languages 24/7 as WU Centre of Excellence. Specialists at EUROC cover wide range of processes, including F&A, HR, IT, procurement, analytics, anti-money laundering, and compliance. In 2017 WU established their Center of Excellence for RPA and Customer Experience Center in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- TOP US Shared Service Investor in the Baltics 2017
- TOP 3 Most desirable employer in Lithuania 2017
- 3rd place in Lithuania’s reputation index
- 2nd place in Finance sector in Top Employee awards
- National Corporate Sustainability Champion in the EU Business Awards 2016/2017
- Community Supporter of the Year 2016