- Functions: IT, Financial Crime Prevention, Banking Services, Legal, Risk, Procurement, HR, Analytics, Project Management
- FTE: 4100 (July, 2021)
- EST: 2012, Vilnius
- Languages: English, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Lithuanian
Danske Bank Lithuania is an organization uniting more than 4,000 employees, which is an integral part of the global Danske Bank Group. The bank began banking operations in Lithuania in 2000, opened a service centre in 2012, and established an IT centre in 2015. Although Danske Bank has not been providing banking services in Lithuania since 2019, employees working in Lithuania support Danske Bank’s Nordic customers on a daily basis. Danske employs more than 100 professionals, from banking, finance, IT, financial crime prevention professionals to law, regulation and compliance, risk management, human resources, procurement, real estate, communications and more. Professionalism, work results and courage in accepting new challenges determine the trust of Lithuania in the Danske Bank Group, which unites more than 22,000 colleagues worldwide.
- Top Employer Branding initiative (Danske UNI) in CEE Business Services Awards (2021)
- The Business Centre Manager of the Year and Top Employer Branding initiative (Future Pros) in CEE Business Services Awards (2020)
- Most Vibrant Workplace of the Year in CEE Business Services Awards (2019)
- Employer of the Year (2017), Best SSC in the Baltics (2017)
- Most unique services provider in CEE (2017)
- Investor of the year (2016), Best Employer among Shared Service Centres in CEE (2016)
- Best Office in the Baltic States (2015).