For companies like us that develop advanced solutions, Lithuania provides the perfect mix of exceptional infrastructure and exceptional talent.
- Functions: Global Technology, Finance & Accounting Operations, Security Operations, Global Market Operations, Corporate Solutions and Corporate Functions
- FTE: 266
- EST: 2014, Vilnius
- Languages: 10 languages
Nasdaq is a leading provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services across six continents. As the creator of the world’s first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 90 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world’s securities transactions.
Since the opening in 2014, Technology and Business Support Competence Center in Vilnius is one of the fastest growing Nasdaq’s offices. Nasdaq office in Vilnius is the second largest office in Europe and the third largest office globally. Driven to establish operations in Lithuania by the significant economic growth of the Baltic States in recent years, the company has an expanding team of skilled professionals running a range of business critical operations supporting external and internal clients of the Nasdaq group in EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific. Among other functions Vilnius-based teams are involved in developing, testing and delivering state-of-the-art technology which powers trading venues, clearing houses, CSDs and corporates around the world.
- Arminta Saladžienė recognized as Business Centre Manager of the Year in Central and Eastern Europe in the CEE Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards (2017).
- Nasdaq voted as the company with the best reputation in Lithuania in the category of Opinion Leaders and Decision Makers by the Baltic Investors Forum (2017).
- Technology and Business Support Competence Center in Vilnius recognized as Most Unique Services Provider in Central and Eastern Europe in the CEE Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards (2016).
- Technology and Business Support Competence Center in Vilnius recognized as the New Entrant of Shared Services Centres in Central and Eastern Europe in the CEE Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards (2016).