Our story is that we build the technology that enables you to tell yours.
- Functions: Support for IT, Research and Development, F&A, HR, Marketing, Customer Support, and Legal Services
- FTE: 475
- EST: 2006, Vilnius / 2013, Kaunas
- Languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian
Adform was founded in 2002 in Copenhagen, Denmark. Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers. Adform’s global clients include Deutsche Telekom, Sky, IKEA, and GroupM.
With offices in 19 countries, Adform has about 800 employees globally throughout Europe, North America, and APAC. Back in 2006, Adform established its office in Vilnius, which is currently the company’s largest global office. The company likewise established an office in Kaunas in 2013. Adform’s offices in Lithuania provide a range of services to support the company’s global operations, including IT, Research and Development, F&A, HR, Marketing, Customer Support, and Legal Services in no less than 4 different languages.
- Becoming one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies
- Launching the DSP, the Ad Server, and the DMP
- Received $5.5 million equity investment from Nordic-based Via Equity
- Receiving MRC Accreditation for viewability standards across Desktop, Mobile Web and Apps for both Display and Video measurement