Work in Lithuania is a talent attraction programme initiated by Invest Lithuania with the purpose of connecting highly skilled employees living abroad to businesses ready to hire them. We do so by providing various platforms where talented people searching for work and relocation options can discover employment opportunities, as well as building a community of businesses that are open to hiring from abroad.
We are currently looking for an ambitious and professional Product Manager to take responsibility for the development of customer profiles and segmentation. Using insights and analytics to ground their practice, they will help shape Work in Lithuania’s value proposition and develop go-to market strategies.
We invite you to:
- Analyse and identify target audiences, develop fact-based insights and prepare marketing strategy, contribute to web development activities.
- Conduct market research and surveys to facilitate data driven decisions.
- Develop unique value proposition that helps position Lithuania as an attractive location in which to establish a career.
- Define and develop most effective channels and tactics for talent attraction.
- Analyse foreign good practices and give suggestions for the improvement of the programme and its activities.
- Collaborate with internal teams to brainstorm and eventually execute new and creative marketing strategies. Provide thought leadership where appropriate.
- Monitor global talent attraction trends.
We expect you to have:
- Higher education (preferably in marketing, management, economics, political science, sociology or a similar field of study).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with product development, market segmentation or marketing projects, and with a track record of delivering results.
- Demonstrated experience conducting basic analysis of market research (qualitative and quantitative).
- Instinctive ability to decipher large amounts of data and then distill into clear strategies and communications.
- Proven experience of working with international audiences and projects, preferably in a leading role.
- Ability to apply your own initiative and critical thinking.
- Fluent Lithuanian and English skills.
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of professional talents to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Salary range from 2050 – 2850 EUR gross per month.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centers in town and flexible work-from-home regime