About us:Invest Lithuania is the ﬁrst point of contact for global companies looking to establish operations in Lithuania. We are focused on building the perfect product for global business, in order to attract foreign direct investment that leads to new jobs and capital investment. In 2018, Invest Lithuania contributed to 4600 new jobs from 45 international companies. And you could be part of it.
We are looking for ambitious and passionate Project manager to join our Infrastructure Solutions Team. Our team is responsible for consulting foreign investors on greenfield investments and advising them on site selection as well as implementation of the manufacturing investment projects in free economic zones (FEZ). FEZs are located in the country’s economic centres and provide unbeatable conditions for developing business by offering ready to build industrial sites with physical and/or legal infrastructure, support services, and tax incentives.
- Pick up ideas regarding FEZ expansion and infrastructure development, turn them into an executable project plan as well as coordinate internal resources and public stakeholders for the flawless execution of such projects
- Support engagements and act as the primary point of contact for foreign investors and public stakeholders with regards to the improvements of the investment climate or greenfield infrastructure developments
- Work directly with the foreign investors, public stakeholders and act as a bridge between foreign investors and public institutions
- Provide outstanding consultancy and advisory services to foreign investors regarding greenfield investment projects
- Minimum university degree majoring in Business, Economics, International Relations, Management, Law, etc.
- 2-3 years’ experience on project management or business consultancy
- Outstanding analytical and project management skills
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion
- Fluent spoken and written Lithuanian and English
- Have proven experience in the infrastructure projects (advantage)
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of major international players to Lithuania
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centers in town