We invite you to:
- Work on integrated marketing campaigns.
- Own tactical responsibility for top-priority product and branding campaigns.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing action plan, manage scope, timing and budget.
- Be a real project owner - work strategically to drive the plan and update all stakeholders on the steps taken.
- Manage in-house and external marketing resources to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Look for new ways to tell our target audiences what it is like to do business in Lithuania.
- Gather and analyze market trends to help plan the campaign strategies.
We expect you to have:
- University degree, preferably in Marketing, Communication or Business Management.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing or advertising.
- Track record of managed and successfully integrated marketing or digital campaigns.
- Strong understanding of emerging marketing trends, digital marketing, project management and integration strategies.
- Creativity and ingenuity.
- Self-driven attitude with a strong desire to put Lithuania on the global business map.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Lithuanian.
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of major international players to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Salary range from 1550 - 2050 EUR gross per month.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centres in town.