is the ﬁrst point of contact for global companies looking to establish operations in Lithuania. We are focused on building the perfect product for global business, in order to attract foreign direct investment that leads to new jobs and capital investment. In 2019, Invest Lithuania contributed to 4500 new jobs from 45 international companies.
Currently we are looking for an ambitious, energetic and professional Mid-Senior Investment Advisor
to join our Life Sciences Team
, which is on a mission to win long-term & CAPEX intensive investment projects for Lithuania.
We invite you to:
- Provide leadership and strategic direction for attracting foreign investment into Life Sciences verticals (Stem cells / Immunotherapy, Biopharmaceuticals, Genetic Engineering).
- Plan and implement sales and marketing initiatives and take part in key consultations and negotiations.
- Build relationships with top executives and influencers within the Life Sciences realm (US and Western European markets primarily).
- Understand existing industry clusters in Lithuania and be able to support their operations by initiating investment environment improvement.
- Regularly review, update and innovate Lithuania’s value proposition, develop new products for the Life Science customer base.
We expect you to have:
- An advanced degree in a relevant field (business administration, economics, biotechnology or related fields).
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in life sciences related sector or at least 3 years of successful experience in sales.
- Passion to work with the most advanced international companies, plus an understanding of global life sciences trends and emerging technologies and companies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English and Lithuanian).
- Strong inter-personal and inter-cultural communication and presentation skills.
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of major international players to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Salary range from 1550-2850 EUR gross per month.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centres in town.