We invite you to:
- Provide leadership, strategic direction and operational support for attracting foreign investment into business sector.
- Plan and implement sales and marketing initiatives and take part in key consultations and negotiations.
- Closely follow global business trends, identify opportunities for Lithuania, develop and maintain key partnerships with relevant organizations both abroad and locally.
- Build relationships with top executives and influencers within the sector realm.
- Drive towards a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, ensuring a client-focused, target-driven approach at all times.
We expect you to have:
- An advanced degree in a relevant field (engineering, marketing, business administration, economics or political affairs). Internationally ranked university would be an advantage.
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a related sector with a focus on sales, consulting or product/business development (international sales would be an advantage).
- A broad understanding of the Lithuanian business scene, its key players, the investment environment and industry trends.
- Passion to work with the most advanced international companies, plus a sense of understanding of global business trends and companies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English and Lithuanian; German, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish or Danish would be a strong advantage).
- Strong inter-personal and inter-cultural communication and presentation skills, problem solving skills and client-facing skills.
- Innovative approach to sales, business development and project management issues.
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of major international players to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Salary range from 2050-2850 EUR gross per month.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centres in town.