We invite you to:
- Provide leadership, expertise, and operational support in the process of attracting large international companies to set up their operations in Lithuania.
- Plan and implement sales and marketing initiatives to meet agreed objectives.
- Actively contribute to the team’s activities, bring new ideas to the table and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to implement them.
- Closely follow global Financial services, Technology and Engineering industry trends, participate in industry events, research and proactively identify foreign direct investment opportunities for Lithuania.
- Develop strong international network of C-level executives from globally recognized companies, industry’s opinion leaders, well-known Site Selection and Business Transformation consultants, and service providers.
- Plan and design your own sales strategy and opportunity pipeline, creatively contribute and develop Lithuania’s value proposition for the leading global Financial services and IT players such as Citi, Morgan Stanley, Google, Amazon and much more.
- Drive towards a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, ensuring a client-focused, target-driven approach at all times.
We expect you to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in economics, marketing, business administration, political science or similar area.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in sales, management consulting or business development, ideally in an international and B2B context.
- Understanding of the Lithuanian business environment and key aspects of doing business, interest in FDI attraction, Technology and Financial services industries. In-depth knowledge of Financial Services and Technology sectors locally and internationally would be an advantage.
- Strong research and analytical skills, IT literacy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Lithuanian.
- Strong inter-personal and inter-cultural communication and presentation skills.
- Creativity, ambition to excel, willingness to learn and work towards greater benefit of the country.
- Dynamic, expertise-based and results-driven working environment full of opportunities to initiate, take part in and lead tasks aimed at setting Lithuania on the path of the most modern and knowledge-driven economy.
- Friendly, professional, and inclusive team ready to encourage and support you on your professional development path.
- Continuous learning opportunities and access to information that will improve your overall economic, political and business knowledge and understanding.
- Salary ranges from 1550-2850 EUR gross per month, based on experience.
- Bonuses for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave and annual learning allocation.
- New convenient office in one of the trendiest business centres in Vilnius.