We invite you to:
- Provide leadership, strategic direction and operational support for attracting foreign investment into technology sector.
- Plan and implement sales and marketing initiatives and take part in key consultations and negotiations.
- Closely follow global industry trends, identify opportunities for Lithuania, develop and maintain key partnerships with relevant organizations both abroad and locally.
- Build relationships with top executives and influencers within the technology realm.
- Drive towards a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, ensuring a client-focused, target-driven approach at all times.
We expect you to have:
- A degree in a relevant field (IT, finance, business administration, economics, engineering or related fields) at an internationally ranked university would be an advantage.
- 4+ years of experience in consulting, business development, project management or related field.
- A general understanding of the Lithuanian and global technology scene, its key players, the investment environment and global technology industry trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English and Lithuanian; any other European language would be helpful).
- Strong interpersonal and inter-cultural communication and presentation skills, problem-solving skills and client-facing skills.
- Innovative approach to sales, business development and project management issues.
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of major international players to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Salary range from 2050-2850 EUR gross per month.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centres in town.