Invest Lithuania is the ﬁrst point of contact for global companies looking to establish operations in Lithuania. We are focused on building the perfect product for global business, in order to attract foreign direct investment that leads to new jobs and capital investment. In 2018, Invest Lithuania alone secured 4400+ new jobs from more than 45 international companies. And you could be part of it.
Currently we are looking for an ambitious, energetic and professional Interns to join our Invest Lithuania team for the summer season (May 2019 – Aug 2019).
We invite you to:
- Prepare drafts of various presentations, summaries, consultations, etc.
- Analysis of various industries and trends.
- Conduct research on foreign markets and key industries.
- Take part in social initiatives that aim to improve Lithuania’s investment climate.
- Provide day-to-day support in various tasks.
We expect you to have:
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of foreign and Lithuanian businesses, investment environment and industry trends.
- Strong diplomatic, inter-personal and inter-cultural communication and presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic, good team-player and proactive.
- Computer literacy.
- Opportunity to work with largest multinational corporations and TOP industry influencers.
- Our expertise and access to various sources of information that will improve your overall economic, political, and cultural knowledge and understanding.
- Challenging tasks.
- Young and friendly team.
- Dynamic and result-driven working environment.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist - Justė Krančiukaitė by email: email@example.com.