2019 Fall Internship
- Skelbimas galioja iki Rgs 1, 2019
We invite you to:
- Prepare drafts of various presentations, summaries, consultations, etc.
- Analysis of various industries and trends.
- Conduct research on foreign markets and key industries.
- Take part in social initiatives that aim to improve Lithuania’s investment climate.
- Provide day-to-day support in various tasks.
We expect you to have:
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of foreign and Lithuanian businesses, investment environment and industry trends.
- Strong diplomatic, inter-personal and inter-cultural communication and presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic, good team-player and proactive.
- Computer literacy.
- Opportunity to work with largest multinational corporations and TOP industry influencers.
- Our expertise and access to various sources of information that will improve your overall economic, political, and cultural knowledge and understanding.
- Challenging tasks.
- Young and friendly team.
- Dynamic and result-driven working environment.