We invite you to:
- Generate ideas regarding greenfield investment infrastructure projects, turn them into an executable project plan, as well as coordinate internal resources and public stakeholders for the flawless execution of such projects.
- Support engagements and act as the primary point of contact for foreign investors and public stakeholders with regards to the improvements of the investment climate or greenfield infrastructure developments.
- Work directly with the foreign investors, public stakeholders and act as a bridge between foreign investors and public institutions.
- Provide outstanding consultancy and advisory services to foreign investors regarding greenfield investment projects.
We expect you to have:
- A university degree in Business, Economics, International Relations, Management, Law, etc.
- At least 2 years’ experience in project management and / or business consultancy.
- Outstanding analytical and project management skills.
- Fluent spoken and written Lithuanian and English.
- Have proven experience in the infrastructure projects (advantage).
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of major international players to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Salary range from 1550-2850 EUR gross per month.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centers in town.