Invest Lithuania is the ﬁrst point of contact for global companies looking to establish operations in Lithuania. We are focused on building the perfect product for global business, in order to attract foreign direct investment that leads to new jobs and capital investment. In 2018, Invest Lithuania contributed to 4600 new jobs from 45 international companies.
Work in Lithuania is a talent attraction programme initiated by Invest Lithuania with the purpose of connecting highly skilled employees living abroad to potential International employers in Lithuania.
We are currently looking for an ambitious and driven Work in Lithuania programme leader to take responsibility for developing the programme and managing a team of professionals.
About the role
- As Head of the Work in Lithuania programme, you will work collaboratively with the team to make sure we deliver great results and value by helping businesses to find the right talents
- You will be in charge of identifying new talent attraction opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends and services – in order to allow Lithuania to successfully compete for global talents
- You will help to grow the programme’s visibility and brand among foreign talents and international companies by driving the product roadmap and supporting marketing, customer service and other activities
- You will set clear goals, plan and manage projects, calculate budgets, costs, and time, and coordinate the internal and external resources needed to deliver the best possible result, every time
- You will collaborate and build relationships with multiple parties from inside and outside the organisation (including various governmental institutions and target companies) to improve the talent ecosystem at a national level
- You have a university degree in Business Management, Marketing, Social Sciences, or a similar field
- You have 1-2 years of experience successfully managing and developing a team
- You have experience in business development, sales, and/or marketing, with a proven track record for reaching KPIs and driving projects and/or businesses to success (either in the international or startup environment)
- You can keep a cool head, prioritising effectively and juggling multiple projects in order to meet tight deadlines. You have a strategic mindset with the ability to see the bigger picture
- You are a natural communicator with strong interpersonal skills. You have the ability to build and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders, both inside and outside the organisation
- You have excellent organisational, performance monitoring and presentation skills
- Preferably, you are sufficiently familiar with the existing talent ecosystem and public sector players in Lithuania to be able to support their operations by initiating improvements to the talent ecosystem environment
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to make a significant contribution to the attraction of international talent to Lithuania
- The chance to work as part of an open team that is young and highly-skilled
- An important role within a dynamic and results-driven working environment
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding the goals set
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave
- A workplace in a brand-new office in one of the smartest business centres in Vilnius