We invite you to:
- Execute and further develop our strategy for participation at local and international business events.
- Develop and manage Invest Lithuania’s annual event calendar and budget.
- Facilitate our teams’ participation in events and ensure our Event standard quality control.
- Own the relationship and sponsorship contract negotiations with relevant international event organizers.
- Spearhead and develop signature events for Invest Lithuania, covering all aspects from idea to implementation. This will include working closely together with all of the agency’s departments, as well as organizing and planning the events themselves, liaising with speakers and venues, and dealing with all of the necessary logistics.
- Manage suppliers and multiple stakeholders.
- Manage and expand our existing network of Lithuanian and foreign government institutions, business structures and companies with the end goal of implementing successful joint projects.
We expect you to have:
- Higher education (in marketing, communication or any other area of social sciences).
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing project management and event organization, including outstanding achievements in this area.
- Excellent communication, networking and contact keeping skills.
- Ability to process large amounts of information, observe deadlines and deliver consistently high-quality results.
- A real passion for organization and a strong analytical eye for detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English and Lithuanian; any other European language would be an advantage).
- Strong interpersonal and inter-cultural communication and presentation skills, problem-solving skills and client-facing skills.
- Challenging tasks aimed at setting Lithuania on the path of the most modern and industrially diversified economy.
- Opportunity to conceive and take part in projects with the largest multinational corporations and TOP industry influencers.
- Young, yet experienced and open-minded team ready to support and encouraging to overachieve for the benefit of the country.
- Dynamic and result-driven working environment constantly drawing out of one’s comfort zone.
- Our expertise and access to various sources of information that will improve your overall economic, political, and cultural knowledge and understanding.
- Unprecedented opportunity to build and consolidate your network globally.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals, 7 extra paid vacation days.
- Salary range from 1550-2050 EUR gross per month.