We invite you to:
- Be responsible for workinlithuania.lt website development – planning its architecture, ensuring website functionality and content updates.
- Monitor, measure and report on website performance and provide both – long-term and short-term development guidelines.
- Plan and implement digital marketing strategy, as well as digital marketing campaigns that would drive website traffic and conversions.
- Handle multiple online marketing projects – ranging from SEO to social media marketing to deliver audience growth.
- Manage and oversee the work of various professionals – in-house and external – ensuring the quality of the services.
We expect you to have:
- Higher education (preferably in Marketing or Communication).
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing and/or web development with track record in delivering results (experience in e-commerce would be considered an advantage).
- Expertise in major digital marketing tools (such as Google analytics, Search Console, AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Experience working with a content management system (Wordpress or other).
- Good knowledge of SEO principles (UX/UI experience would be considered an advantage).
- Experience managing a marketing budget and working with foreign markets.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Lithuanian and English.
- An opportunity to contribute to the attraction of professional talents to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Salary range from 2050-2850 EUR gross per month.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new smart office in one of the most attractive business centres in town.