Work in Lithuania
is a talent attraction programme initiated by Invest Lithuania with the purpose of connecting highly skilled employees living abroad to businesses ready to hire them. We do so by providing various platforms where talented people searching for work and relocation options can discover employment opportunities, as well as building a community of businesses that are open to hiring from abroad.
We are looking for a Community & Communications Manager
to join our team. If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional, we would love to meet you!
We are expecting you to be experienced in social media, PR and promotional events. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that “Work in Lithuania” communities are heard, attended to, and ever-growing.
We invite you to:
- Set and implement online and offline communications to maximize the value provided to both our talent and employer communities.
- Set, plan, and implement all community communications, managing their quality, timely delivery and budget.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for our social media accounts and personalized email campaigns.
- Plan, attend and organize community building and networking events.
- Monitor, track, and respond to member comments, queries and feedback.
- Coordinate with marketing and programme development colleagues to ensure the consistency of brand communications.
We expect you to have:
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as a community/marketing/corporate communications manager or similar role.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter).
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. engagement, repeat attendance at events, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Lithuanian and English.
- Strong interpersonal and presentations skills.
- University degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or another relevant field.
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of professional talents to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Salary range from 1550 – 2050 EUR gross per month.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centres in town and flexible work-from-home regime.