Currently we are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Sales Operations Team in Business Development Department. This new team member will help to create and improve all aspects of sales processes and tools and will be responsible for reporting and analytics. This is a great opportunity for someone who is detail-oriented, organized and has strong communication skills to join a thriving and fast-paced organization.
We invite you to:
- Optimize sales and operational efficiency through innovative thinking, process improvement, system enhancements and best practice sharing.
- Engage and work with sales and analyst teams to achieve data needs and analysis results more effectively.
- Develop and maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights on CRM system (Salesforce.com) that support data-driven decision-making for the sales and executive leadership teams.
- Administrate CRM system (Salesforce.com) by adding new users, setting necessary permission, and providing trainings on system’s functionalities when needed.
- Coordinate CRM system improvements by discussing needs with the internal process owners, transferring business requirements to the software developers and carrying out user acceptance testing.
We expect you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing Operations, Management Information Systems, or similar field.
- 2+ years of industry experience in sales operations or analytics teams.
- Prior experience with CRM software or BI tools would be an advantage.
- Enthusiasm for helping and eagerness for improving processes and drive for change (problem solving skills, proactiveness).
- Willingness to learn best Salesforce.com practices and gain the Salesforce Administrator certificate.
- Dynamic, expertise-based and results-driven working environment full of opportunities to initiate, take part in and lead tasks aimed at setting Lithuania on the path of the most modern and knowledge-driven economy.
- Friendly, professional, and inclusive team ready to encourage and support you on your professional development path.
- Continuous learning opportunities and access to information that will improve your overall economic, political, and business knowledge and understanding.
- Salary ranges from 1550-2850 EUR gross per month, based on experience.
- Bonuses for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave and annual learning allocation.
- New convenient office in one of the trendiest business centers in Vilnius.