We invite you to:
- Conduct investment-climate-related analysis
- Lead or take part in published reports
- Analyse relevant economic data and generate insights
- Assess the economic and financial impact of policy measures
- Apply data analytics to optimise internal processes
- Support the team with any other ad-hoc duties
We expect you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, mathematics, business management or related field
- Interest in economics, business environment and trends
- Ability to process, analyse, and summarize data
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Presentation preparation and data visualization skills
- Experience in working as an analyst, researcher or relevant position would be considered an advantage
- Dynamic, expertise-based and results-driven working environment full of opportunities to initiate, take part in and lead tasks aimed at setting Lithuania on the path of the most modern and knowledge-driven economy.
- Friendly, professional, and inclusive team ready to encourage and support you on your professional development path.
- Continuous learning opportunities and access to information that will improve your overall economic, political and business knowledge and understanding.
- Salary ranges from 1550-2850 EUR gross per month, based on experience.
- Bonuses for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave and annual learning allocation.
- New convenient office in one of the trendiest business centres in Vilnius.