We decided to establish a subsidiary to focus on data science projects in Vilnius after we discovered the high competence and skills of Lithuanian professionals. We also care deeply about the quality of life in Vilnius that will guarantee the long-term stability of our team.
- Functions: R&D functions
- FTE: 7
- EST: 2018, Vilnius
Sentiance is a data science company turning sensor data into rich insights about people’s behaviour. Their goal: to enable companies to understand how customers go through their everyday lives, discover and anticipate the moments that matter most, and adapt their engagement to real-world behavior and real-time context. Sentiance’s technology is primarily used in insurance, health and mobility applications.
Sentiance was founded in 2015 and has already attracted EUR 23 million in investments for further development. The major investors include Volta Ventures, QBIC, Samsung, High Growth Capital and KPN Ventures.
Within the next three years, the company plans to grow its team of data scientists and highly qualified system software specialists to enlarge its local presence.
The geography of Sentiance’s operations covers, but is not limited to, Europe, Asia, South America and Africa. They provide support and services both at organizational and national levels and their customers include government and private institutions and entities.
- DIA Munich – Winner DIAmond Award 2017 (Digital Insurance Agenda Munich)
- DIA Amsterdam – Winner DIAmond Award 2017 (Digital Insurance Agenda Amsterdam)
- BT Infinity Lab – Finalist in Connecting Cities Competition 2016
- SPDB Global Innovation Jam 2018 China
- Recognition by Gartner, Inc in “Cool Vendors in Automotive and Smart Mobility” , 2018 – The report evaluates interesting, new and innovative vendors, products and services in the automotive and smart mobility market “that CIOs should watch with a view to make their products more personalized and generate a convincing emotional experience.”