We chose Lithuania because Lithuanian IT specialists are top class when it comes to both development and product support.
- Functions: Software development, big data, testing, cyber security
- FTE: 89 (December, 2020)
- EST: 2017, Kaunas and Vilnius
CUJO AI is a leading artificial intelligence company, delivering its services worldwide, with its main focus on the US and the European Union. It provides Network Operators cutting edge AI-driven solutions, including network security, device intelligence, and parental controls. The innovative CUJO AI Platform is designed to create intuitive end-user facing applications for LAN and mobile.
The company’s aim is to provide a personalized WIFI experience that will protect all individuals.
CUJO AI growing staff of 130 professionals creates cutting edge technology in 5 offices, in 4 countries across 3 continents.
Team based in Lithuania is responsible for developing, testing and improving its technology. The company has chosen Lithuania as the home of its first office outside of the US.
- Winner: GoIgnite Alliance (Deutsche Telekom, Singtel, Telefonica, Orange) – IoT Security 2017
- Winner: Vodafone IoT challenge 2017
- Winner: Best Security System, I&T Today’s Editor’s Choice, CEDIA 2017
- Winner: Juniper Research Best Smart Home Consumer Product 2017
- Runner-Up: British Telecom Infinity Lab Award 2016
- Winner: Nokia Open Innovation Challenge 2016
- Winner: Telecom Council SPIFFY Awards 2016: “Core Award for Best Fixed Telecom Opportunity”