We pursue a higher value-added for Lithuanian businesses and build the competences of specialists in Lithuania. In this respect we can be, and most probably are, not only an economic and scientific, but also a cultural bridge between Lithuania and the US.
- Functions: R&D; Software Development; Marketing; Customer Service; Finances; HR; Sales; UX & Visual Design
- FTE: 25 (June 2021)
- EST: 20169, Vilnius
CAST AI is a cloud optimization platform that reduces cloud costs, optimizes DevOps, and automates disaster recovery. Its intelligent optimization engine delivers a resilient, cost-efficient, high-performance infrastructure: a single platform that unifies powerful cloud optimization strategies and applies them automatically to Kubernetes workloads.
Originally from Florida, CAST AI’s office in Lithuania office is the company’s only hub outside the U.S. Up to 95 per cent of the company’s software is developed at its Lithuanian office, which also serves clients, manages projects and products, and takes care of marketing.
From both a short- as well as a long-term perspective, CAST AI envisages a full-scale expansion of its team in Lithuania. By 2023, the company plans to have around 100 specialists working at its Lithuanian office, including programmers, as well as data engineering, product development, sales, customer service and marketing teams.
- Developed the world’s first AI-driven cloud cost optimization platform
- Continually creating patentable inventions
- 25 employees hired during its first year in Lithuania
- $8 million investment already received