Invest Lithuania is the ﬁrst point of contact for global companies looking to establish operations in Lithuania. We are focused on building the perfect product for global business, in order to attract foreign direct investment that leads to new jobs and capital investment. In 2018, Invest Lithuania alone secured 4600+ new jobs from more than 45 international companies. And you could be part of it.
Currently we are looking for an ambitious, energetic and professional Team Lead to join our Life Sciences team, which is on a mission to win long-term & CAPEX intensive investment projects for Lithuania.
We invite you to:
- Provide leadership and strategic direction for attracting foreign investment into Life Sciences verticals (Stem cells / Immunotherapy, Biopharmaceuticals, Genetic Engineering).
- Innovate sales strategy and monitor its implementation by participating in meetings, consultations and negotiations with top clients.
- Closely follow global industry developments, identify trends and opportunities for Lithuania, and develop and maintain key partnerships with relevant organizations both abroad and locally.
- Build relationships with top executives and influencers within the Life Sciences realm (US and Western European markets primarily).
- Understand existing industry clusters in Lithuania and be able to support their operations by initiating investment environment improvement.
- Regularly review, update and innovate Lithuania’s value proposition, develop new products for the Life Science customer base.
We expect you to have:
- An advanced degree in a relevant field (business administration, economics, biotechnology or related fields).
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in life sciences related sector.
- 1-2 years of successful team management experience.
- Passion to work with the most advanced international companies, plus an understanding of global life sciences trends and emerging technologies and companies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English and Lithuanian).
- Strong inter-personal and inter-cultural communication and presentation skills, problem solving skills and client-facing skills.
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of major international players to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centres in town.