Invest Lithuania is the ﬁrst point of contact for global companies looking to establish operations in Lithuania. We are focused on building the perfect product for global business, in order to attract foreign direct investment that leads to new jobs and capital investment. In 2017, Invest Lithuania alone secured 5 000+ new jobs from more than 39 international companies. And you could be part of it.
Currently we are looking for an ambitious, energetic and professional Senior Investment Advisor to join our Strategic Projects Team, which is on a mission to win long-term & CAPEX intensive investment projects for Lithuania, mainly targeting hyperscale data centers and electric vehicle (EV) battery manufacturers.
We invite you to:
- Plan and implement sales strategy & action plans (both individually and with the team) to attract large-scale target industry investments.
- Directly approach C-level mangers of global corporations, establish a trust relationship and deliver professional consulting in the process of site selection.
- Have a broad understanding of the Lithuanian investment landscape, including its key players, the investment environment, the economic outlook and global target industry trends.
- Research analyze and monitor target industry, client base and identify large-scale strategic foreign direct investment (FDI) opportunities for Lithuania.
- Be able to analyse and identify priorities for improving the investment environment, and to consult internal/external stakeholders on these.
- Drive towards a culture of continuous improvement and innovation in the way we do business, ensuring a target-driven approach.
We expect you to have:
- An advanced degree in a relevant field (engineering, automotive, technology or ICT). Internationally ranked university would be an advantage.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a related sector with a focus on sales, consulting or product/business development (international sales would be an advantage);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English and Lithuanian; German or Mandarin would be an advantage).
- Passion to work with the most advanced international companies, and an understanding of global trends.
- Strong client-facing, self-sufficiency, responsibility, inter-personal, inter-cultural, consultancy and analytical skills.
- Innovative approach to sales, business development and project management issues.
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of major international players to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centres in town.