About us:Invest Lithuania is the ﬁrst point of contact for global companies looking to establish operations in Lithuania. We are focused on building the perfect product for global business, in order to attract foreign direct investment that leads to new jobs and capital investment. In 2018, Invest Lithuania contributed to 4600 new jobs from 45 international companies. And you could be part of it. We are looking for an ambitious and passionate Regulatory Affairs Expert to join our Infrastructure Solutions Team. Our team evaluates Lithuania’s investment environment and searches for ways to improve it. Once we identify areas that could be improved, we offer solutions to state and municipal institutions on laws and regulations relevant to the foreign investor. Also, we provide consultancy and advisory services to foreign investors regarding greenfield investment projects. In addition, we suggest improvements related to Fintech industry and innovations.
We invite you to:
- Identify systematic problems in state laws and regulations related to investment environment, turn them into executable project plans as well as coordinate internal resources and public stakeholders for the flawless execution of such projects.
- Work directly with the foreign investors and public stakeholders in order to coordinate different positions and present solutions that increase the attractiveness of Lithuania’s investment environment.
- Represent organization’s position to the public stakeholders and address legislative initiatives or issues relevant to the Lithuania’s investment environment.
- Provide outstanding consultancy and advisory services to foreign investors regarding greenfield investment projects.
We expect you to have:
- Minimum university degree majoring in Economics, International Relations, Management, Public Policy, Law, etc.
- 2-3 years’ experience in project management or business consultancy.
- Outstanding analytical and project management skills.
- A broad understanding of the current political and economic trends in Lithuania and other countries.
- Fluent spoken and written Lithuanian and English.
- Have proven experience in the infrastructure projects (advantage).
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of major international players to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Salary range from 1550-2850 EUR gross per month.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centers in town.