We invite you to:
- Develop and implement a multi-year strategy for sourcing and attracting highly qualified specialists from abroad for “Work in Lithuania” partner companies;
- Consult companies and recommend process improvements while actively seeking innovative approaches to candidate generation;
- Monitor partner companies staffing strategies, analyze their preferences and identify the most desired skills and qualifies of international candidates to meet the needs of “Work in Lithuania” partner companies;
- Actively own the topic of international recruitment at national level by speaking for “Work in Lithuania” program in various seminars, events and workgroups;
- Advise partner companies’ executive teams on international recruitment issues relating to state migration and integration policies;
- Maintain and analize an international talent database to source and reach out to qualified candidates for current open roles;
- Monitor global talent attraction trends.
We expect you to have:
- Higher education (preferably in business administration, human resources management, organizational psychology, sociology, etc.);
- 3-5 years of human resources related experience with a good track record in delivering results. Experience with international recruitment would be considered an advantage;
- Expertise in talent sourcing tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, LinkedIn Talent Insights, job ads portals, ATS and etc.) and strategies;
- Strong oral and written communication skills both in Lithuanian and English;
- Excellent level of computer literacy - Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Excellent project management and analytical skills.
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of professional talents to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Salary range from 2050-2850 EUR gross per month.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centres in town.