We invite you to:
- Handle international and local PR projects – from initial ideas to impact analysis.
- Manage media relations with outlets as big as Forbes and as niche as Vending Times.
- Write in a variety of genres, telling stories about the Lithuanian business landscape to diverse audiences.
- Help global companies to establish a media presence in Lithuania.
And also expect you to:
- Have a knack for writing in both English and Lithuanian.
- Follow the global news cycle and find ways of participating in it.
- Have some experience in Public Relations, Journalism, Creative Writing, or all three.
- Be a good story-teller.
- Navigate digital channels with ease.
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of major international players to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centres in town.