Invest Lithuania is the ﬁrst point of contact for global companies looking to establish operations in Lithuania. Consulting global businesses and securing jobs at home is probably the best way to describe what we do. In 2018, we secured over 4,400 new jobs for Lithuanian specialists created by more than 45 international companies. We are a team of ambitious and patriotic people working with a single goal in mind: to make Lithuania THE country of choice for a range of next-generation industries.
- A Continental production facility in Kaunas? We might have had something to do with that.
- Western Union’s rapid expansion? Ditto.
- Lithuania being branded as the next Fintech hub?
We’re working on it. We’ve got hundreds of success stories in the making. And best of all, you can be a part of them. Currently we are looking for ambitious and passionate Project Manager to join our Regional Development team.
We invite you to:
- Take the initiative to improve region's investment climate and business conditions.
- Be a part of large scope investment projects.
- Provide aftercare services to region-based investors and address their identified problems.
- Facilitate cooperation between investors and education institutions by updating study programs:
- Analyze the needs of existing customers.
- Identify higher education institutions that would be willing to engage in such projects and ensure their involvement.
- Communicate with the municipalities about talent attraction and retention strategies.
- Gather information on real estate properties suitable for potential investors.
We expect you to have:
- University degree majoring in Economics, Management, Business Administration, Law or similar field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a related field.
- A broad understanding of the Lithuanian business scene, investment environment, political and economic trends.
- Outstanding analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details and see the big picture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Lithuanian.
- Driver License.
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of major international players to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centers in town.