We invite you to:
- Initiate and coordinate activities for attracting and retaining foreign students in Lithuania.
- Identify, analyse and suggest solutions to the main employment and integration problems faced by foreign students in Lithuania.
- Actively collaborate with educational institutions and companies to improve foreign students’ integration into job market.
- Participate in events for foreign students and present career opportunities offered by companies based in Lithuania.
- Build a network of foreign students' ambassadors.
- Represent “Work in Lithuania” in government institutions and other companies or organizations.
We expect you to have:
- Higher education (preferably in economics, management, business administration, international relations, law or a similar field of study).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with project management (prior experience with international students is a plus).
- An interest in Lithuania’s education system and job market trends and needs.
- Instinctive ability to decipher large amounts of data and then distill it into clear strategies and communications.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong motivation to achieve excellent results.
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English.
- An opportunity to contribute to the attraction of professional talents to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new smart office in one of the most attractive business centres in town.