Work in Lithuania is a talent attraction programme initiated by Invest Lithuania with the purpose of connecting highly skilled employees living abroad to potential International employers in Lithuania.
We are currently looking for an ambitious, energetic and professional Product Manager to join the Work in Lithuania team.
We invite you to:
- Develop a value proposition that helps position Lithuania as an attractive location in which to establish a career.
- Plan and actively contribute to the implementation of marketing strategy.
- Define and develop effective channels and tactics for talent attraction.
- Analyse and identify markets in which information can be spread to highly qualified specialists and audiences.
- Conduct market research and surveys to facilitate data driven decisions.
- Analyse foreign good practices and give suggestions for the improvement of the programme.
- Build relationships with programme’s main partners.
- Monitor changes in the Lithuanian labour market and global trends.
We expect you to have:
- Higher education (preferably in marketing, business administration, economics or a similar field of study).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with product management, brands, marketing projects, and with a track record of delivering results.
- Proven experience of working with international audiences and projects.
- Experience in market research and analysis.
- Ability to manage large information flows, systematise data, prepare and deliver presentations.
- Ability to apply their own initiative and critical thinking.
- Fluent Lithuanian and English skills.
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of major international players to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centres in town.