Work in Lithuania is a talent attraction programme initiated by Invest Lithuania with the purpose of connecting highly skilled employees living abroad to potential International employers in Lithuania.
We are currently looking for an ambitious and professional Product Manager with strong marketing background to join the Work in Lithuania team.
We invite you to:
- Analyse and identify target audiences.
- Develop a value proposition that helps position Lithuania as an attractive location in which to establish a career.
- Define and develop effective channels and tactics for talent attraction.
- Prepare marketing strategy and contribute to its implementation.
- Conduct market research and surveys to facilitate data driven decisions.
- Analyse foreign good practices and give suggestions for the improvement of the programme.
- Monitor global talent attraction trends.
We expect you to have:
- Higher education (preferably in marketing, management, economics, sociology or a similar field of study).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with product management, marketing projects, and with a track record of delivering results (preferably in e-commerce, digital products, telcos).
- Experience in market research and analysis. Ability to manage large information flows, systematise data.
- Proven experience of working with international audiences and projects;
- Ability to apply your own initiative and critical thinking.
- Fluent Lithuanian and English skills.
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of professional talents to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centres in town.