We invite you to:
- Analyse and identify target audiences, develop fact-based insights and prepare marketing strategy.
- Conduct market research and surveys to facilitate data driven decisions.
- Develop unique value proposition that helps position Lithuania as an attractive location in which to establish a career.
- Define and develop effective channels and tactics for talent attraction.
- Analyse foreign good practices and give suggestions for the improvement of the programme.
- Monitor global talent attraction trends.
We expect you to have:
- Higher education (preferably in marketing, management, economics, sociology or a similar field of study).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with product development, market segmentation or marketing projects, and with a track record of delivering results.
- Demonstrated experience conducting basic analysis of market research (qualitative and quantitative).
- Instinctive ability to decipher large amounts of data and then distill into clear strategies and communications.
- Proven experience of working with international audiences and projects;
- Ability to apply your own initiative and critical thinking.
- Fluent Lithuanian and English skills.
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of professional talents to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centres in town.