Invest Lithuania is the ﬁrst point of contact for global companies looking to establish operations in Lithuania. We are focused on building the perfect product for global business, in order to attract foreign direct investment that leads to new jobs and capital investment. In 2018, Invest Lithuania contributed to 4600 new jobs from 45 international companies.
Want to play a part in shaping Lithuania‘s success?
We’re currently looking for an ambitious and driven Marketing Team Lead with proven experience to join our Marketing and Communications team.
About the role
- As Marketing Team Lead, you’ll be in charge of developing and growing our “in-house agency” of marketing specialists, generating strategies to achieve our marketing goals
- You’ll foster innovation and creativity, working collaboratively with other departments to deliver successful marketing strategies across digital, offline, PR and more.
- You’ll help to grow the organisation’s market position, building awareness of the “B2B Lithuania” brand and driving Invest Lithuania‘s product roadmap and go-to-market strategy for new industries and/or markets.
- You’ll allocate marketing budget and monitor spending, coordinate internal and external resources and plan capacity to deliver the best possible result, every time.
- You have a university degree in Business Management or Marketing
- You’re a red-hot project manager with a proven track record in successfully implementing integrated marketing campaigns
- You can keep a cool head, prioritising projects effectively and juggling multiple projects to tight deadlines. And you have a strategic mindset, with strong analytical skills and the ability to see the bigger picture
- You’re a natural communicator with strong interpersonal skills and experience of leading a small marketing team – plus the ability to establish and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders, both inside and outside the organisation
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of international talents to Lithuania
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centres in town