Invest Lithuania is the first point of contact for global companies looking to establish operations in Lithuania. We are focused on building the perfect product for global business, in order to attract foreign direct investment that leads to creation of new jobs and capital investment. In 2018, Invest Lithuania alone secured 4600+ new jobs from more than 45 international companies.
Currently we are looking for an ambitious and passionate Senior Investment Advisor to join our Technology team. The industry verticals and technologies that the team is focusing on include: Fintech (incl. blockchain), Cyber Security, IoT, Game Development (incl. AR and VR) and various Big Data applications (incl. AI/machine learning).
We invite you to:
- Provide leadership, strategic direction and operational support for attracting foreign investment into technology sector.
- Plan and implement sales and marketing initiatives and take part in key consultations and negotiations.
- Closely follow global technology trends, identify opportunities for Lithuania, develop and maintain key partnerships with relevant organizations both abroad and locally.
- Build relationships with top executives and influencers within the technology realm.
- Drive towards a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, ensuring a client-focused, target-driven approach at all times.
We expect you to have:
- A degree in a relevant field (IT, business administration, economics, engineering or related fields) at an internationally ranked university would be an advantage.
- 3+ years of experience in consulting, business development, project management or related field.
- A general understanding of the Lithuanian and global technology scene, its key players, the investment environment and global technology industry trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English and Lithuanian; any other European language would be helpful).
- Strong interpersonal and inter-cultural communication and presentation skills, problem-solving skills and client-facing skills.
- Innovative approach to sales, business development and project management issues.
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of major international players to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centres in town.