Invest Lithuania is the ﬁrst point of contact for global companies looking to establish operations in Lithuania. We are focused on building the perfect product for global business, in order to attract foreign direct investment that leads to new jobs and capital investment. In 2017, Invest Lithuania alone secured 5 000+ new jobs from more than 39 international companies.
The Manufacturing Team alone attracted over 206 million capital investment in 2017 which comes with a commitment to establish 2155 new jobs in the priority industrial sectors. For 2018 we have set out on even more determined FDI journey. And you could be part of it.
Currently we are looking for an ambitious, energetic and professional Investment Advisor to join our Manufacturing team.
We invite you to:
- Provide operational support to Senior Investment Advisors for attracting foreign investment into manufacturing vertical:
- Identify target companies and source relevant contacts using sales tools and company databases;
- Plan, coordinate, and organize client company visits to Lithuania;
- Prepare custom information for client visits and marketing events;
- Research and prepare client case studies;
- Closely follow global manufacturing trends, identify positive developments and opportunities for Lithuania, while developing and maintaining key partnerships with relevant organizations both abroad and locally.
- Build relationships with top executives and influencers within the manufacturing realm (Nordic, German, UK and US markets primarily); and leverage these connections to acquire recognition and publicity for the local industry.
- Understand existing Manufacturing clusters in Lithuania and be able to support their operations.
- Regularly review, update and innovate Lithuania’s value proposition, develop new offers for the Manufacturing investor base, and identify priorities for business environment improvements and marketing.
- Plan and implement sales initiatives (individually and with the team) by participating in meetings with top clients on Lithuanian visits and take part in key consultations and negotiations.
We expect you to have:
- An advanced degree in a relevant field (either engineering, information systems, technology, business administration, economics or political affairs). Internationally ranked university would be an advantage.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in consulting, business development or related field (experience in an international company outside of Lithuania would be a strong advantage).
- A broad understanding of the Lithuanian business scene, its key players, the investment environment and industry trends.
- Passion to work with the most advanced international companies, plus a sense of understanding of global manufacturing trends and companies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English and Lithuanian; German, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish or Danish would be a strong advantage).
- Strong inter-personal and inter-cultural communication and presentation skills, problem solving skills and client-facing skills.
- Innovative approach to sales, business development and project management issues.
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of major international players to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centres in town.