We invite you to:
- Provide operational support to Senior Investment Advisors in sales and marketing activities:
- Identify target companies and source relevant contacts using sales tools and company databases.
- Plan, coordinate, and organize client company visits to Lithuania.
- Prepare custom information for client visits and marketing events.
- Research and prepare client case studies.
- Closely follow global outsourcing trends, identify trends and opportunities for Lithuania, and develop and maintain key partnerships with relevant organizations both abroad and locally.
- Build relationships with top executives and influencers within the business services sector (Scandinavian, Western European and North America’s markets primarily); and leverage these connections to acquire recognition and publicity for the local industry.
- Understand existing business services clusters in Lithuania and be able to support their operations.
- Regularly review, update and innovate Lithuania’s value proposition, develop new offers for companies looking to nearshore/offshore their operations, and identify priorities for business environment improvements and marketing.
- Plan and implement sales initiatives (individually and with the team) by participating in meetings with top clients on Lithuanian visits and take part in key consultations and negotiations.
We expect you to have:
- An advanced degree in a relevant field (business administration, economics, finance or related). Internationally ranked university would be an advantage.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in consulting, business development or related field (experience in an international company outside of Lithuania would be a strong advantage)
- A broad understanding of the Lithuanian business services landscape, its key players, the investment environment, economic outlook and global industry
- Passion to work with the most advanced international companies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Lithuanian.
- Strong inter-personal and inter-cultural communication and presentation skills, problem-solving skills and client-facing skills.
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of major international players to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Salary range from 1550-2050 EUR gross per month.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centres in town.