Invest Lithuania is the ﬁrst point of contact for global companies looking to establish operations in Lithuania. Consulting global businesses and securing jobs at home is probably the best way to describe what we do. In 2018, we secured over 4,400 new jobs for Lithuanian specialists created by more than 45 international companies. We are a team of ambitious and patriotic people working with a single goal in mind: to make Lithuania THE country of choice for a range of next-generation industries.
- A Continental production facility in Kaunas? We might have had something to do with that.
- Western Union’s rapid expansion? Ditto.
- Lithuania being branded as the next Fintech hub?
We’re working on it. We’ve got hundreds of success stories in the making. And best of all, you can be a part of them.
We invite you to:
- Provide leadership, strategic direction and operational support for attracting foreign investment into different business sectors (Global Business Services, Manufacturing, Technology, Life Sciences).
- Plan and implement sales and marketing initiatives and take part in key consultations and negotiations.
- Closely follow global business trends, identify opportunities for Lithuania, develop and maintain key partnerships with relevant organizations both abroad and locally.
- Build relationships with top executives and influencers within the sector realm.
- Drive towards a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, ensuring a client-focused, target-driven approach at all times.
We expect you to have:
- An advanced degree in a relevant field (technology, engineering, marketing, business administration, economics or political affairs). Internationally ranked university would be an advantage.
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a related sector with a focus on sales, consulting or product/business development (international sales would be an advantage).
- A broad understanding of the Lithuanian business scene, its key players, the investment environment and industry trends.
- Passion to work with the most advanced international companies, plus a sense of understanding of global business trends and companies.'
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English and Lithuanian; German, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish or Danish would be a strong advantage).
- Strong inter-personal and inter-cultural communication and presentation skills, problem solving skills and client-facing skills.
- Innovative approach to sales, business development and project management issues.
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of major international players to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centres in town.