We invite you to:
- Prepare and implement projects based on specific goals and targets in area of innovation capacity development
- Provide outstanding consultancy and advisory services to foreign investors
- Follow global innovation policy trends to come up with insights and suggestions for improving the investment environment
- Understand existing national innovation ecosystem to identify opportunities for our investors to establish their innovative businesses in Lithuania
- Work directly with foreign investors and public institutions acting as a bridge between different stakeholders
We expect you to have:
- A university degree in Business, Economics, International Relations, Management, Law, or similar fields
- At least 2 years’ experience in project management and / or business consultancy
- Outstanding analytical and project management skills
- Fluent spoken and written Lithuanian and English
- Proven experience in consultancy projects (infrastructure and / or innovation projects would be an advantage)
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of major international players to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Salary range from 1550-2850 EUR gross per month.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centers in town.