Work in Lithuania is a talent attraction programme initiated by Invest Lithuania with the purpose of connecting highly skilled employees living abroad to potential International employers in Lithuania.
We are currently looking for an ambitious, energetic and professional HR Expert to join the Work in Lithuania team.
We invite you to:
- Develop a strategy for sourcing highly qualified specialists from abroad for “Work in Lithuania” partner companies.
- Initiate lead generation campaigns, and partner with international companies in Lithuania to help them find the best talent.
- Consult companies and recommend process improvements while actively seeking innovative approaches to candidate generation.
- Develop an international talent database using the www.workinlithuania.com website.
- Participate in various forums and events in order to generate a pool of potential candidates willing to work in Lithuania.
- Monitor talent attraction trends.
We expect you to have:
- Higher education (preferably in Human Resources).
- Minimum of 4 years’ human resources related experience with a track record in delivering results. Experience working with foreign markets would be considered an advantage.
- Expertise in talent sourcing tools.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills.
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English.
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of professional talents to Lithuania.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centres in town.