We invite you to:
- Conduct regular research and analysis of target markets, sectors, and relevant statistical data.
- Prepare presentations on greenfield investments and business-climate-related topics.
- Process, summarize and prepare relevant information according to investors’ needs.
- Support the team with any other ad-hoc duties.
We expect you to have:
- A higher degree in economics, mathematics, business management or related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in working as an analyst, researcher or relevant position.
- Interest in economics, business environment and trends.
- Ability to process, analyze, and summarize data.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Exceptional presentation preparation and data visualization skills.
- Opportunity to work with the largest multinational corporations and TOP industry influencers.
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centres in town.